Back Plate Washers for strut
Back Plate Washers Information
|M6||37 x 34 x 3mm||Spreads load at back of Strut||Pre-Galv||50||BPM06PG|
|M8||37 x 34 x 3mm||Spreads load at back of Strut||Pre-Galv||50||BPM08PG|
|M10||37 x 34 x 3mm||Spreads load at back of Strut||Pre-Galv||50||BPM10PG|
|M12||37 x 34 x 3mm||Spreads load at back of Strut||Pre-Galv||50||BPM12PG|
Back Plate Washers are available in four bolt sizes : M6, M8, M10 and M12.
How it works.
The Backplate Washer is located against the back of the strut and is used to spread the load of any fixing device.
The component can be inserted at an angle through the top of the strut. The assembled Backplate Washer is a nice sliding fit inside the strut.
Features of Backplate Washers Strut
Made in Britain.
Brackets made for the electrician.
- Spreads the load across the full width of the strut.
- Can be inserted into the strut from the top.
- Four bolt sizes available, M6, M8, M10 and M12.
- Boxed in 50's for all round convenience.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Haley Products Ltd
Stoke on Trent